Powered By Blogger

19 November, 2013

Lighting Techniques

Lighting Techniques: Thriller/Mystery Films

In order to understand the different lighting techniques and how each are used, I created this Prezi presentation in order to explain the various aspects of each technique and applied it with an example. This allows me to use the information I had found out about the lighting techniques, such as top lighting and low key lighting, and apply them to the genre of film that my group and focusing on. Using each lighting example shown, displays the way in which thriller films use the convention of certain lighting, such as back lighting, to create different effects and develop a better viewing experience for the audience. Using these conventions and techniques, my group can create a convincing and realistic opening sequence within the mystery/thriller genre. 



No comments:

Post a Comment